Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
April 17, 2019, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM @ CSM Prince Frederick
At this event, you’ll:
• Learn about patented innovations developed at regional DoD Labs and
• Engage with inventors and invited experts in an exercise designed to explore the commercialization potential of these inventions.
You will leave with:
• A better understanding of how you and your company might benefit from commercializing DoD technology,
• Insights into the latest techniques used by tech entrepreneurs to develop their businesses, and
• Valuable contacts with experienced technology entrepreneurs and subject matter experts from throughout the region.
• Inventors – Scientists and engineers from NSWC-Indian Head and NAWCAD-Pax River who will present and discuss their patented inventions.
• Panelists – A group of creative-minded, out-of-the-box thinkers of diverse backgrounds including experienced tech transfer entrepreneurs, intellectual property attorneys, tech startup investors and subject matter experts.