Maryland Workforce Exchange
Job seekers and students can accomplish a variety of free job search functions with the Maryland Workforce Exchange.
- Use a professional format to create and send résumés and cover letters to employers.
- Assess your job skills, set goals and research training providers.
- Review available jobs and apply online. The site has more than 16,000 job listings throughout the state of Maryland. Also available is the MWEJobs mobile app that lets you instantly view any job posted to the website directly on your mobile phone or tablet. Search for “MWEJOBS” in the Apple iTunes or Google Play app store.
- Find hot jobs now including a list of the top 15 occupations by education level.
- Set up a Virtual Recruiter® search agent to automatically review job postings and notify you of jobs that match your skills.
- Learn about services and benefits for which you may be eligible.
- Determine a budget and plan for training.
- Research regional labor market information, such as salaries.
- Use the email/message center to contact employers and your case manager.
Maryland Workforce Exchange also offers a robust set of services for employers seeking job candidates and data on the state’s labor market.
- Define skills and post job orders to find potential candidates.
- Research labor market information on salaries and economic data.
- Set up a Virtual Recruiter® search agent to automatically find candidates within the system that match the job skills of the job order.
- Communicate with job seekers, case managers, training providers and others within the system’s email and message center.
- Post a job or search for job seekers at no charge.